Everyone wants to retain a healthy, youthful appearance, but over time, the aging process makes lines, creases and saggy skin more visible. The eye area, in particular, is the first area that shows aging. As we get older, the muscles and tissues that surround the eye become weakened and begin to sag. The natural fats and fluids accumulate in the lower eyelids and the delicate skin under the eye loose elasticity and the skin become loose.
Manyfactors, such as diabetes, a stroke, normal cellular aging, a brain tumor, Horner’s syndrome (a disorder that affects the nerves of the eyes and face), or any other disorders that affects the nerve or the muscle function, may lead to sagging eyelids.
The weight from a drooping eyelid may tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue. At this point it is also difficult to apply any makeup on your eyelids and even if you succeed to apply the makeup, the eyeliner and the eye shadow will not be visible, because of the excess skin.
To solve this problem you don’t need a surgery. The only thing you need is this simple and natural remedy.
– 1 egg white (separate and discard the yolk)
– 1 cotton swab
1. Cleanse your eyelid and be sure to remove any traces of makeup. Pat your eyes dry.
2. Crack open an egg. Dispose of the yolk, but keep the egg white.
3. Dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
4. Gently hold your closed eyelid and use the cotton swab to spread the egg white across your eyelid (make sure it doesn’t drip, you don’t need much).
5. Keep your eyes close while you wait for the egg white to completely dry. You can use a fan to speed up the process.
It is not more complicated than that. For those of us with deeper wrinkles, it may require a few applications to achieve visible results. In the end, your lines will appear less visible, the sagging will dissipate, and your will erase years from your appearance.
– See more at: http://www.yourstylishlife.com/solve-your-problem-with-sagging-eyelids-naturally-the-results-are-visible-in-only-2-minutes/#sthash.t1yACjxV.dpuf