Fast food has fallen into one of the most dangerous foods one can consume. Due to a faster pace of life and tight schedules, we are often exposed to this way of eating, which is totally wrong.
The thing is, the body needs to be alkaline as much as possible. By eating junk food, we are, in fact, bringing acidity to the organism and make it prone to various diseases and illnesses/
There are many ways that can help you achieve the ideal pH levels and to keep the body alkalized at all times. These methods are no miracles, but work if you stick to them with persistence and dedication.
The first thing you need to look at is the variety of foods you are consuming, and to make room for healthier ingredients.
These are the top alkalizing foods on the market:
- Swiss Chard
This is an amazing alkaline product that provides numerous anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, and enables to body to flush free radicals away.
All varieties of melon are beyond alkaline for the human organism. They can cleanse the colon easily and contain a pH level of 8.5. Watermelons, in particular, provide plenty of fiber and around 92% water content.
Wheat can be easily replaced with buckwheat, due to its ability to boost the energy and prevent body acidity. Also, buckwheat protects your heart from diseases.
- Olive Oil
Rich in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids, olive oil may be the leader of alkaline products.
- Flax Seed
Packed with fiber and vitamin E, flaxseeds are a great way to balance your pH levels, diminish odds for inflammation and help with menopause hormonal balance.
The list of alkaline foods continues:
– Avocado – full of beneficial monounsaturated fats that keep the heart in an ideal shape
–Bananas – ripe bananas particularly are an amazing alkaline food that boosts the body energy as well!
– Berries – Packed with antioxidants.
– Carrots – Offering a great beta-carotene content and fix the vision.
– Garlic – Regulates the blood pressure, among many other things.
– Broccoli – Steamed broccoli is an excellent way to get your cholesterol levels in check.
– Grapes – this fruit is full of multivitamins and antioxidants that also decrease the blood pressure.
– Pineapple – encourages weight loss.
— Alfalfa Sprouts – giving the body necessary enzymes that balance the hormones.
– Lemons– although acidic in flavor, this is the most alkaline food out there. Say goodbye to every flu, cold and fever!
– Brussels Sprouts – are very useful in the battle against cancer.
– Sauerkraut – a great source of probiotics that helps your gut stay healthy.
– Cauliflower – consume it instead of bread to see best results.
– Grapefruit – excellent food product packed with vitamin A and C.
– Seaweeds – it offers the body a great deal of iron and diminishes the acid.
– Quinoa – keeps the blood sugar levels optimal.
– Cucumber – due to its 90% water content, it hydrates the skin while keeping it smooth and wrinkle-free.
– Parsley – flushes toxins from the intestines and keeps the operative.
– Mango – extraordinary colon cleanser.
– Spinach – best vitamin and iron source as far as vegetables are concerned.
– Oranges – treats colds effectively.
– Papaya – another colon cleanser that acts as a natural laxative.