“Destroyer Of Weakness” – This Ancient Mineral Completely Restores Your Physical And Mental Health!
width=”751″ height=”416″ />
Shilajit acts on many different systems in the body, earning it a place among the prized natural medicines known as adaptogens, meaning it helps to restore balance to one’s system, whether that is through reducing excess (stress and cortisol, for example) or nourishing deficiencies (promoting sound sleep and giving endurance, strength and stamina) within the body’s various systems.
One of the primary ways it does this is through its action on the endocrine system. As the master controllers of the body’s thousands of delicately tuned processes, hormones—or the lack thereof—have a very large influence on your health. They control mood, libido, sleep-wake cycles, hair growth, cognition, energy, consciousness and much more. Therefore it should come as no surprise that Shilajit has long been valued for its ability to restore sexual function, promote cognitive abilities, reduce anxiety and stress, improve mood and generally extend one’s lifespan. Quite impressive, to be sure.
However, Shilajit’s beneficial medicinal properties are not solely limited to the endocrine system. It has also been shown to reduce pain and inflammation, making it one of the most sought after remedies for those suffering from arthritis. It also has a healing effect on the digestive tract, with the notable ability to repair ulcerated intestines and keep harmful bacteria in check.
And, of course, it is also a great remineralizer and detoxifier, removing heavy metals and replacing them with those the body needs for health and wellbeing. It has also been used to treat allergies, malnutrition, anemia, and broken bones. It’s kind of like water: life is just better when you consume it regularly.
SELECTING QUALITY SHILAJIT
Shilajit can be found seeping wildly in many mountain ranges across Asia, although each culture tends to have its own name for the substance. In Western and Central Asia it is typically referred to as Moomiyo, but in the areas in and around the Himalayas, it is referred to as Shilajit. While this may seem semantical, it is an important distinction due to the fact that, depending on the source, Shilajit/Moomiyo will have different compositions. Generally speaking, the best quality Shilajit is believed to originate from the Himalaya area.
However, because Shilajit is somewhat rare and difficult to collect, as well as the fact that the world’s supply originates in developing countries, the quality varies widely in the products currently available through various health food stores and websites worldwide (specific search for Shilajit on Amazon).
The most sought after and rare form is the night-black mineral resin, with only a handful of companies selling it worldwide. It is a sticky, wet-looking “tar” that is an intensely concentrated and purified form of Shilajit. It can be pricey, although a little goes a long way, making even a small amount last for months, even at higher dosages.
That being said, there are many excellent, more affordable Shilajit products that come in a powdered form—though they will generally be slightly less concentrated and potent than the pure resin. The primary benefits of the powder are the ease of use, price, and the ability to measure precise amounts, if needed, as the resin itself is quite sticky.
When using a powder discernment is needed, as not all brands are equal. The vast majority of products available worldwide are actually diluted Shilajit powders. Pure Shilajit resin is composed of approximately 2% to 10% naturally occurring humic and fulvic acids with the remaining portion composed of minerals and other medicinal substances.
However, adulterated products are typically 10% to 30% actual Shilajit powder and about 70% to 90% extracted humic and fulvic acids, which can be produced cheaply in a lab and added afterwards. While not dangerous, the adulterated Shilajit powders do not posses the same powerful medicinal properties.
Authentic, quality Shilajit always has a distinct, strong piercing tar-like odor that is unmistakable. If the product you have does not have a noticeably intense smell or seems ‘faint’, then it is likely old or diluted Shilajit.
Shilajit is not grown like most herbs and foods, so there are no organic or conventional distinctions. If authentic and unadulterated, Shilajit is wildcrafted, which is truly what lends it such incredible healing properties!
Here are the best options of pure Shilajit online (it is really important that you buy genuine Shilajit because there are many fake options)
About the Product:
- LAB TESTED FOR SAFETY by USA, third party, FDA registered, cGMP certified, independent laboratory.
- Our highest grade Authentic Shilajit is provided in it’s purified RESIN form. A black gooey mineral complex. We do not offer capsules or powder. Shilajit contains over 85 minerals and trace elements the human body needs to function optimally and fulvic acid, which helps the body absorb these minerals at a cellular level.
- 100% pure, highest grade, Himalayan shilajit.
- We personally source, select and oversee purification in the Himalayas.
- Sourced from altitudes above 16,000 feet.
You can buy this product here.
- Natural and pristine environment, no machinery or chemicals used, ethical harvesting
- Genuine traditional warm spring water and herbal solution purification
- Packed fresh and liquid right after purification, no high temperature drying procedures
- Tested for metals and microbiological safety by USA laboratory
- How to use and dosage measurement instruction is included + wooden spatula and additional cover
You can buy this product here.
- Elite resin. Unique patent-pending manufacturing method.
- Genuine resin without excipients of fillers.
- Outperforms all traditional Shilajit – Mumie in quality and efficacy.
- American technology. Manufacturing fully controlled by a US company.
- FDA requirements compliant. Comprehensive, transparent, testing.
You can buy this product here.
Source: Conscious Lifestyle Mag