A 3-Ingredient Japanese Cheesecake Has Become A Worldwide Hit! (Video)
If you are looking for a light and delicious dessert, then this recipe will satisfy your needs. Japanese soufflé cheesecake requires only three ingredients and will take just an hour of your precious time to prepare it.
Here’s the recipe:
Soufflé Cheesecake/Japanese Cotton Cheesecake
- 120 g of unsalted cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 120 g of white chocolate (use dark chocolate as a healthier option)
- 3 eggs
- Crack open the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Place the whites in a bowl and refrigerate them.
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C.
- Crush the white chocolate into small pieces and place them in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water.Continue on next page…